CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

What would you do for your kids????

As a parent you think that you would do anything for your child. If someone were to ask you, "Is there anything you wouldn't do for your child?" the answer most likely would be no, of course. Matt and I are here to challenge you. Yes, in fact we said we would do anything for our children and we have, believe me, we have. This week we had the pleasure of turning in a poop sample from Tyler. Just the thought of a poop sample should send a shiver up your spine because you know its a gross, stinky, mess. I think I can speak for myself as well as Matt when we say it is much, much, worse than you can even imagine. First, we had to get him to poop into a fry container. You know when you go to a fast food place and they give you a bunch of fries in a wide open mouthed half cup half plate container. Yes, we had to get him to poop into that. So, a movie, stickers, and one poop reward box checked later we now have poop in a fry container. You think, oh good its done. We have our poop sample and we can turn it in. Oh no my friend, it is just beginning. Matt chose the medical field so I dubbed him the poop scooper. Hey, if you choose something in any sort of medical field I feel you sign away your right to protest dealing with bodily fluids. So, with a spoon like you would get to taste test ice cream at an ice cream store, Matt got to fill two containers full of poop. Not only did it stink to high heaven, the smell stuck around all day! We quickly sealed it in our prepaid Fed Ex bag and overnighted it. Just think about the poor unknowing Fed Ex man that was carrying around poop all day and didn't even know it!! It was one of the nastiest experiences we have had to deal with to date. So, I ask you parents, Is there anything you wouldn't do for your children?????

2 comments:

Jodi and Jesse said...

Oh my goodness! Are these the types of things I have to look forward to? Can I call Matt if I ever have to do this? :)

ellen said...

You should be Mother and Father of the Year!!!