CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Life in the Fast Lane

Sometimes it feels as though the days fly by and I couldn't tell you why, but we are so busy. Today as we were driving around running arrands I looks at our 2 little boys and thought, I am so lucky to have them. They are getting so big, especially Tyler. We waited so long for him to talk and now that he does, he says the cutest things that just make our hearts melt. Today, he told me that Matt and I were going to have to work harder at being better parents if we wanted to earn Christmas. For me, I need to eat more. For Matt, he must fix his power wheels car so that it once again goes in reverse. I thought it was hillarious. Then, you have Talan who will beat you red with whatever bucket, toy, hand, animal, etc. he can grab and then drop it, and give you the sweetest hug and kiss you ever recieved. His logic being that if he hits he must make amends. I hope that I can remember to slow down every once in awhile. Enjoy the chaos that is always, always going on and remember the years of smearing syrup all over the table, chairs and carpeting will hopefully soon be over.

0 comments: