CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What to do, what to do



















What a day, what a day. We took Talan to the doctor yesterday because he has been a devil child that wakes within seconds of being laid down. We thought his double ear infections had returned. I must just state, you have never fully lived your life till you have been a fly on the wall when my two children go to the doctor. It is quite the scene always!!! Talan ended up being perfectly healthy. So, in other words he is what we have now coined as being a "Talan." Matt will call from school and ask how are the kids. I will quickly respond Tyler is bouncing off the walls, and well Talan is being a Talan, which says it all. Since this last doctor appointment, Tyler has become obsessed with listening to every one's heart to make sure they are still alive. We are proud to say not only is, Tyler, Talan, Matt, the unborn baby, and my heart beating, but so is little Tyler's baby in his tummy as well. After making sure we are all fit, Tyler decided it was time for the jumping jacks and healthy workout portion of the day. Matt and Tyler worked out their "man muscles" by doing push ups, jumping jacks, and running around. After, they felt proud of their hard work and wanted to show off, strut their stuff! They modeled several positions in which they tried to show off their huge, massive, bulging man muscles. Although this seems like entertainment enough, as I am making dinner tonight, Tyler comes up to me and says, "Mom I let Talan outside. He wanted to go out so I let him out." As I run, almost trip, down our stairs of death, I find Talan is indeed outside exploring his world triumphantly on his own. A neighbor was curiously stopped outside our house on her way back from walking her dog to our local park. Do you think she thought, I should ring her doorbell? No, why would she? For some reason there is a no contact policy on our street. If you live more than 1 door to the right or the left, there will be no conversation. Even after I ran outside and grabbed my little Talan she continued to stare. To her, I say, stare on lady stare on. So that about sums it up. I don't know that there are words that adequately describe a day in our household. But, I lived through another day.

1 comments:

Jodi and Jesse said...

Hilarious! I love the look on Talan's face while Tyler is listening to his heartbeat. Cute boys!