CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2007

It's A BOY!!!
We are pleased to announce that we are having another boy. So, I will be the lone girl amongst all the boys. As my father-in-law said to Matt, "At least that means you'll always have sports on. If Megan objects just take a vote!" It looks like my life will be that of hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, ESPN, Nascar, basically any and all sports. At least my sister has 2 girls that I can live vicariously through. She promised trips to let me tag along shopping with her and her girls. Poor Tyler is having a hard excepting the news. Every time we talk about it, he screams no we need a sister. I hope that he will learn to love having 2 brothers instead of just the 1. As for Tyler, his appointment went well today. We are exploring some new options with the doctor and hopefully we will see a big change with him. The doctor said he is hopeful that with time he might out grow his diagnosis. I am also hopeful!!

7 comments:

ellen said...

I wanted to talk to you yesterday and find out when your ultrasound was! Congrats!! I love your blog. Thanks for sending it to me!

Kristin said...

Congratulations! What happy news! We love the blog too! See you friday :)

Kristin, Kenley, and Cora

Me said...

Congrats Megan!!! I had no idea you were expecting. I'm so happy for you!

Your blog is so fun to read.

Hope to talk with you soon.

Liz W.

Sharonelaine said...

Congrats, Megan! I can relate to Tyler's wish for a sister. I desperately wanted pre-natal Alan to be a girl. But, I did learn to like him anyway, pretty much from day 1. :) That's great that you started a blog. I look forward to reading it.
~Sharon

Jodi and Jesse said...

Congrats on all your good news! Also a fan of the blog!!

Anna Hampton said...

So cool! I love the photos and reading what you wrote. You are such a good mom, Megan. I learn from you each day.

JandTara said...

Matt, we need to talk! CONGRATS!!!!! before long, you guys can start coaching little league.....with all your kids on the same team! We are so happy for you! J and Tara