CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Packing popcorn is of the devil!






I have decided that packing popcorn is of the devil! We received a package in the mail that was packed with it. I walked away for no more than 1 minute and a natural disaster occurred. Popcorn everywhere. I know you are thinking oh that looks bad but really everywhere? YES!!! It was everywhere. It was in my bathroom sink. In all 3 bedrooms, not to mention the family room, dining room, kitchen, fridge,........... There is not one place that I looked that there was no popcorn. The stuff must have some sort of magical flying powers that I had no idea about because I have never, and I mean never, had such a mess on my hands. It has been 4 days. I have cleaned, hosted Thanksgiving, cleaned many times over, and still am finding it in my house. The person who thought of packing popcorn ought to be shot! I also thought I would post Tyler in his cute Thanksgiving day hat. He realized about 9 pm that was truly Thanksgiving. I got up at 3 the day after, got ready, and went to my annual shop till you drop morning. I guess it is called Black Friday. I had no idea till this year. All I know is there is nothing more exhilarating than going shopping at 5 in the morning with good friends or family. I went this year with my friends Ellen, and Jerusha. It was really fun. It is mornings like that, that make me really glad to have friends when I don't have family to go with. I have to say, I think Ellen was quite the trooper since she doesn't enjoy shopping at all during the Christmas season. This year people camped out overnight outside Best Buy, what do you say ladies??? Maybe next year.



1 comments:

ellen said...

I've camped out at the Rose Parade so why not at Best Buy?