CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Life..................


Do you ever feel like life is living you instead of you living your life? I know that sounds really weird, but that is how I have felt the last few days. I received these beautiful roses from our new good friends The Arnold's. It really brightened my day and so I thought, I will put them on my blog and maybe they will brighten someone else's day as well. To the Arnold's, I say, THANK YOU!!! It is really comforting to know that people care about you. I bought some wrapping paper to start wrapping my Christmas presents and the boys have been beating Matt silly with it. That little Talan has quite the arm on him. I can't even think about what they will do once they open the light sabers we got them for Christmas. Matt better turn around and run now because he is about to get an eyeball popped out! My boys had a serious fight today, no doubt over who would get to play with the toy shopping cart first, or who would get get to stand on the step stool. Heaven forbid they want to do something different from each other. Well, the brawl started behind the rocking chair and when it ended and they came out, Talan had a black eye! Yes, that's right, my little fair haired child has a black eye. Don't feel too bad for him, quite seriously he is a little devil. I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner! We are getting really excited for the Holidays. Matt can't wait to play a little football on Thanksgiving. Supposedly, the rumor is that it is soft tackle football. So, he should have a shiner to match Talan in a matter of days. I really love holiday season. It isn't the gifts as much as the traditions, family, Christmas movies, food, etc. I'm not allowed per King Matthew the ruler over the Mower household to watch Christmas movies till the day after Thanksgiving. I sneak movies for the boys, but, I am looking forward to watching my Christmas movies. Well, that's about all I have for today. Let's think warm thoughts, maybe tomorrow won't be so cold.

0 comments: