CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Oh what do you when church is at 3:30?


I find it really hard to figure out what to do with my kids till it is time to leave for church at 3. So, I tried doing crafts last Sunday which although my children loved it, my house did not. When you have to have your house picked up for therapy on Mondays you start to want to try non craft ideas. We started with finger puppets. Poor little Talan, his finger wasn't big enough to keep the puppet on his finger. I tried sticking 2 fingers in the hole but that didn't work either. Tyler loves the finger puppets. He was running around with the frog saying ribbit, ribbit, ribbit. Then, Tyler wanted an apple. He made such a cute apple face with it. My sweet little Talan got a play vacuum from our friends the Arnold's. He loves it. He pushes the vacuum around non stop all day long. If it really worked, my carpets would never be dirty! We find out what we are having tomorrow. I can't wait!!! It feels like Christmas Eve. Tyler has an appointment tomorrow with a DAN (defeat autism now) doctor. I'm really nervous that it will be a hard appointment for Tyler. Wish us luck!

0 comments: