CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tyler's Fall Party











Ty was looking forward to his "Fall Party" all week long. He kept reminding me day of that I

needed to come to his classroom with cupcakes. It was really fun to go in and participate in his party. His face lit up when he saw me, Tyler and Talan. I hope the day never comes when he is embarrassed to see me at school. He is so proud of me when he sees me he tells everyone around who I am and sometimes asks his friends to move so I can sit with him. His teacher is so kind hearted and sweet. She has cute catch phrases like make smart choices with your body, and she says soar in 4, 3, 2, 1 and like magic the classroom is completely still and quiet. It is quite the magic trick. I wish she could come and teach my kids at home. They would be whipped into shape in no time! Tyler kept going through the food line but so many things had chocolate he only ended up eating 2 cupcakes but he was still thrilled for the party. The top picture is of Tyler and his friend Brennen. In the bottom picture Tyler is standing in a white shirt second in from the right.

1 comments:

Cindi said...

So sweet. I love that he loves his mom so much and is so proud of you. He's so handsome... I especially liked the pic of him with the cupcake. :D