CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I have been tagged twice!

I have been tagged twice by friends so here are my 6 Unspectacular quirks, I might add please do not judge me. I after all am only human.

1. When I have people over for dinner I never ask for them to bring anything. I feel like if I ask, it negates the offer of dinner. If you are going to serve someone dinner, serve them. Not to mention it is always a pain for the person to try and transport something to someones house and most of the time who knows if it goes with dinner.

2. I hate raw meat. After I cut off anything weird or maybe weird looking there is nothing left of the meat. And what may be left of the meat grosses me out so more often than not, I don't eat it at all.

3. I hate people cracking their knuckles. It is truly the most awful thing I have ever heard and it makes me crazy. Matt often cracks his knuckles and I always tell him he will get arthritis from it even though it isn't scientifically proven.

4. When I married Matt he yelled at me for the way I put silverware in the dishwasher. Now, I do it the exact same way he wanted it. The like silverware must be all in the same basket sections. That way when you are unloading you grab a handful of forks, spoons, knives, etc. It makes for an easier cleanup.

5. I cannot go out in public in my pj's or without make-up. I know many people who are totally comfortable to go out without being done. Whether I am in labor, dropping off Tyler at school, or even hanging out at the house, I am usually ready for the day. I would say there are only a small few people who have seen me at my worst. And those people I'm sure have been scarred for life!

6. I always have my seat warmer on in the car. It could be 110 degrees outside and I would still have it on. I really love it. It makes my back feel really nice and I wouldn't give up seat warmers for anything!

2 comments:

Lee Family said...

You amaze me that you can always look so put together and beautiful. Even when you're 9 months prego. We miss you guys!

Cindi said...

Yeah, Megan! You did it! :D I had to laugh (but not judge) about the whole being made-up all the time because you're one of those people who is naturally beautiful and would put most of us to shame with no makeup or anything! And the whole meat thing?! That's what I do as well! I really thought I was alone in that one! So if you ever eat meat at my house, you'll know it's safe since I've picked out everything possibly pickable! ;)