CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Day O Fun








Tyler had Thursday and Friday off from school last week. So, I wanted to try and make it fun. It isn't too often that we have time to kill and fun Holidays around it so, I thought lets make the most of it and live it up. We woke up and went to pump it up with our friends Chase and Aiden. It was so much fun! I swear I could play there for hours without the kids. They would bounce from blow up thing to blow up thing laughing and giggling. It is one of those rare moments where you feel like a really good mom. You know when all those worries, guilt for cleaning too long or talking to your sister on the phone too long all go away and you feel like your kids really love you. I also took Trevin down the slide and he giggled. I thought I might get a nap out of everyone afterwards but no, I was not so lucky. Then we went to the zoo. If you ever need a good work out go to the Colorado Springs zoo pushing a double stroller with a baby strapped on you. It is almost all uphill in the mountains, lets just say certain muscles were beyond burning. We got to hand feed the giraffes and the birds. Talan was afraid the giraffes would eat his hand so he kind of threw the cracker at it instead of letting the tongue come out and grab the cracker. Any who, it was cute. Rumor has it that all zebras have the same number of stripes...... Fact or fiction? Look it up! Anyways, it was a long fun filled day.






1 comments:

Cindi said...

I'll have to e-mail the pic of you and the boys. So cute! It was a fun day.