CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Meet Boston Mower







We obviously got a dog. She is a very cute, very small, morkie. Its a maltese/yorkie mix. She is a good dog and my children love her more than I even thought possible. They really really love having her. Talan my little non-napper super active, little fireball has for the past 2 days taken naps. Thats right folks, this little miracle has come into our lives and blessed me with a napping child once again. Any amount of sacrifice is worth it if I get a nap out of Talan. Talan and Boston go out in the backyard and run circles till they can't anymore and when he comes in, he passes out. I wish I had thought of this sooner! Tyler told me yesterday as I dropped him off at school, Mom please take really good care of Boston while I am at school. She might really miss me so take good care of her. I love seeing my children so happy. As I write this my husband who said, I know we both don't want a dog but it is something you do for your children, he is curled up on the couch with Boston on his lap while he eats popcorn and watches The Breakup. Its cute to see him love the dog too! That movie gives us a good laugh. I think if Matt and I were to ever think about splitting up this would be who we would become. Anyways, on a side note I was helping Tyler with his homework last night and he told me that I was doing it wrong. He told me his teacher Mrs. Bentley is so smart, "her knows everything mommy, not you!" There you go, he is 5 and he already thinks I am dumb. Good luck to me.



3 comments:

ellen said...

Great name for a dog! Did you think of Meffa Mower?!?

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Im so excited to see you all. Christmas can come soon enough.

Cindi said...

Yes, Boston IS cute! She's easy to fall in love with being so tiny and all. :D Have you showed Tyler your diploma? Try a little psychology on him! ;) lol