CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm Seeing the Errors in my Ways

Anybody who knows me at all knows at any given time I have messages on all of my phones. I hate listening to messages because: they cost minutes to listen to, it often means I need to make a return phone call, and I don't have a lot of time. So, most times I scroll through my phone to see who has called and just return the phone call thus, I save myself a step. It wasn't till I had a friend, Niki, who made me feel bad because she puts great effort into voicemails. So, for awhile I started listening to them. Well, we moved, my friend Niki doesn't call as much to give me crap so......................... I'm back to having lots of voicemails. Yesterday, we had a sort of emergency and I needed my phone near me at all times. I was running around trying to get the kids round up so we could get out the door and........ I missed the needed phone call. As I was driving down the freeway thinking how could I have missed that call, I hear the bring of my phone indicating I had a voicemail. I quickly call my voicemail and guess what I hear......... you have 34 unheard messages. I have to get through 34 messages to hear this super important informationthat I need asap. I am quickly deleting trying to get through my messages and around message 14 my phone goes dead!!! I couldn't get to my super important message that I needed. I also couldn't keep in contact with others to rely information. There you have it, I am a bad person. So, this blog post is getting my deep, dark, dirty, secret out for everyone to see. From now on I am listening to messages. Go ahead test me when you call. Ask me what you said. If I don't know and haven't listened to your message you should out me in front of everyone.

7 comments:

ellen said...

I think 1 or 2 of the 34 were mine! Call me back!!!

Andrae said...

seriously I thought I was the only one! I check caller ID when I get home...I usually forget to on my cell phone...I have never reach the number 34 so I am impressed with that...I am not sure why I don't check...probably because I 'think' I know why they are calling..

Irene Moyer said...

don't feel bad, i do this, too! though i don't think i know 34 people who would call me and leave messages to boot!

Cindi said...

Megan, I seriously had to laugh when I read this because WOW if that was my only deep, dark secret. lol But, good to know. I won't leave you messages. I'll just keep calling and calling until you answer. ha, ha.

P.S. Today was fun. :D

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Megan, You are so dang funny. I love to read your blog. We had a a really fun weekend. It so good to spend time with you guys. I can't wait for more. Thanks so much.

Amy Mella said...

I just barely saw that you commented on my blog! I hate listening to VM too! Are you on Facebook?

Ham, Dan and Kaylie said...

Hey I love your blog! Thanks so much for the jammies. They fit Kaylie perfect! Trevin must be a big boy! Too bad we missed you guys in Moab. Hope we can see you soon. Hope all is well. Love you guys.