CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I feel bad





These last few months have flown by. We have been really busy so I haven't blogged as much. Here is a quick catch up. My mom and little sister came out for a visit and made our dreams come true. For the first time since Ty was 1 Matt and I took a mini adult vacation. We went to New York by ourselves and it was completely wonderful. We went shopping, to the Late Show, Regis and Kelly show, we ate whatever we wanted when we wanted, and most importantly, I got to pee all by myself! We were overdue for some time alone together. It was so wonderful. I can never thank my mom enough for our break. Tyler has become a Wii addict! Seriously, the kid is good. Matt and I have a hard time beating him. He has become a champion. Tyler has had some hard days in school and at home lately. We are hoping it is a phase that any normal 4 year old would go through. Talan put us through an autism scare. We have him tested every 6 months and he tested high functioning autism on his last set of evaluations. Since then, I have been able to have a second evaluation done and it was determined that he does not have autism just a speech delay. We were told that if he can make it to his 2nd birthday without the diagnosis then the chances are he won't get diagnosed. Everyone cross their fingers for us!!! Matt is working his tail off trying to graduate. He has had an extremely busy month. The kids have really missed having him around. One night Tyler had decided he had, had enough and told me, "Mom I'm not going to bed till dad comes home and kisses me goodnight." I hope he forgets the long days without his dad in the years to come. Right now he is just too young to understand that Matt is doing what is best for us. I am starting to look like a beached whale so, hopefully this baby will pop out at any second! Hopefully that should catch you up on everything Mower.

0 comments: