CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

From One Extreme to Another..................


All my boys have lost their minds and their hair!!! Matt let Tyler take a pair of scissors to his head before we shaved it. So, watch out, if Tyler comes near you with scissors chances are he is going to give you a hair cut as well. Talan sat like a champ loving every minute of getting his hair cut. Tyler sat for about 2 minutes before asking over and over and over again if I was done yet. I think our new baby is going to have more hair than all 3 of them put together! Hopefully that baby decides to come out soon. Matt got his official orders to that have us reporting to Colorado Springs. We are really excited for our move. Hopefully we'll find a cute house with a big fenced in backyard that I can send my little devil children out to play in. Today I was cooking dinner. I turned on the oven to pre-heat it. After 10 minutes I heard an explosion. Its never a good sign when you hear an explosion coming from the stove/oven area while you have gas flames already lit. I slowly opened up the oven terrified I was going to see a raging fire. No, no, my little Talan had put a diet pepsi in the oven and it exploded. There is nothing Talan cannot open or get into. I told Ty's therapist today that I was almost looking forward to giving birth just for the break I would get from the kids for a day or two. I'm beginning to see that not only do the kids have 5 times more energy they also out number me. Its going to be an interesting summer with Matt gone at boot camp.

3 comments:

ellen said...

Sneak Talan is Matt's suitcase. Texas will never be the same!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow the boys look like Andrew! I had a stab at cutting his hair and guess what, he got to buzz it off. It was pretty funny. Im looking forward for it to grow back. I will send you pictures of his hair.

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Wow, No hair is way better than lip hair. I am so glad you guys get to be in Colorado.