CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

A New Start

Today was Tyler's first day of kindergarten. I can't believe what my little guy has accomplished! He was such a little pro going to school today. I couldn't be more proud of who he is and what he has become. I hope and pray everyday that we will be able to keep up with the class and that he will fit right in with everyone. We are starting to see our dreams come true day by day and it is weird. It felt like for so long we put our wants and wishes on the back burner while we finished up dental school. I couldn't tell you how many times we have said, oh it will be so nice to __________ once we have a real job and dental school is over. I know, I know it sounds very vain and materialistic. Well, I know in theory money does not buy happiness. However, when you have so little of it to have steady income start to come in feels like true accomplishment. It is time for us to make our dreams come true.

7 comments:

ellen said...

Today was a red letter day for you!! Exciting! I hope Tyler has a great kindergarten year!

Miss you!

Andrae said...

Congrats to Tyler, and to y'all for all your hard work! I hope he has a great school year with many more to come!

raburkhardt said...

Hi Megan,
I just bumped into your blog. I know you probably don't remember me...I think the last time I saw you was on your wedding day. My husband Andrew and I both served a mission with Matt. Tell Dr. Mower CONGRATS! I know Andrew would love to hear from Matt. Our email is raburkhardt@yahoo.com.

Nick Scott Family said...

Megan,

Robin sent me your blog address. I too served a mission in California with Matt. Tell Mower hello and congrats on Dental School. I saw your Boston Red Sox pictures ... we're jealous. We had our first little boy a year ago and we named him Boston so we've all of the sudden become Red Sox fans. Go Sox!! Kesha (Monsen) Scott
www.nickscottfamily.blogspot.com

Jodi and Jesse said...

Congrats!!! You guys deserve it!!! So glad Ty did well at school. We miss you!

justamom said...

I am so happy for Tyler! I know you have worked hard to get him a good program and placement. Glad all is well in Colorado for your family.

Anonymous said...

Yay for Tyler! Were so proud of him! We cant wait so see you guys!!!