CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Matt's Monumental Questions

I spent 6 weeks in officers' boot camp in San Antonio, some of it was tough and some of it was boring. During the time away from family I spent time thinking about them, and I came up with certain scenarios that helped me better define who I was and what was important to me personally. So I started sharing them with friends, and got some good feedback. I will start to place the questions or scenarios on the blog, so stay tuned. Question #1: (This is if you have children). If you were told that you only had 1 month to live; what are the 2 most important qualities or principles you would want to teach or leave with your kids? For example: an answer might be, 1. The importance of Family. 2. The importance of Education. What do you think??

3 comments:

Andrae said...

This made sound cliché but I would want them to have a testimony of the Book of Mormon and prayer. Having a testimony of both of those leads to strengths in so many areas. If you have faith in those things life is doable.

Ann said...

congrats on finishing basic training - good to see your doing well.

Tyler B

Amy Mella said...

1. Faith in the redeeming power of Christ's atonement.
2. Life is short, so enjoy it.