CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Family

My Grandparents, Aunt and Uncle, and cousin came to visit us yesterday. It was really fun to have family come and see us. My boys were so confused because they thought their grandparents were coming. Hint hint to their grandparents, my boys are awaiting a visit!! They were so excited to show everyone their rooms and to play the wii with them. I really enjoyed our visit with them. There truly is nothing like Grandparents. I hope to see them again soon.

2 comments:

Anna Hampton said...

I love reading your blog! I set one up tonight, thinking it would be so easy, but there is definitely a skill to this!

love you,
Anna

Cindi said...

I tagged you in my blog... so now you have to read it and follow the instructions! ;)