CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Wedding






My bro tied the knot! I can't believe the little big man of the Gould's is a married down man. He was truly beaming at the alter. I have never in my life seen that giddy of a smile on someones face. He seems so completely happy that we can't help but be so happy for both Andrew and Michelle. Matt and I both agree that they are a perfect pair that compliment each other well. We look forward to watching them grow together and become a cute little family. If you'll notice, Matt isn't in any of these pictures. You may ask why? Does Megan not want him in pictures? Does she not care for her husband of 6 years to proudly display him? The answer would be, I sent my husband off to get dressed in his tuxedo why I dressed both boys. He in turn decided it would be an excellent time to stand around, chit chat, and do nothing. So, when it came time for pictures, everyone else was dressed ready and present, except for yours truly, Matthew Mower. If he had listened to his lovely wife's council and did as instructed you would see a handsome Matthew Mower all smiles but unfortunately this is not to be. In truth there are some with him in the pictures, I just don't have any copies. Once I do, I will definitely post them. It was a lovely wedding, 3 of us down, 1 to go. Dad, start saving your pennies now, rumor is its going to be an expensive one. P.S. Remember if you are looking at these pictures thinking Megan sure is looking fat these days I am 6 months prego!!! Cut me some slack!

0 comments: