CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mommy Vacation




I didn't write about my mommy vacation but I thought I should now. I had looked forward to this trip for at least 1 year. Every moment when I thought I just might loose it I thought, its okay I am going to visit my parents all by myself for 5 days. Just knowing that one day relief from life was coming helped me get through each day. When the time finally came it was better than even expected. I slept!!! I slept till at least 11:30 one day. It was truly amazing. We shopped, we ate (at really really nice restaurants), we went to see Grease and met Taylor Hicks, we shopped some more, we sat in the jacuzzi, we did what we wanted when we wanted. I can never thank my parents enough for my vacation from reality. They just might have saved me from loosing my mind. I am so glad that we all got together for our little girls + dad trip. I recommend it to all!

4 comments:

ellen said...

Are your parents looking to adopt?!?

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Soooooo Jealous. Glad you had fun.

Lee Family said...

Totally deserved Miss Megan. And what the CRaP miss Skinny Butt - you have ZerO meat on your bones. I am so chunky in the trunky right now. We still miss you and think about the Mower family.

Lee Family said...

um, do you ever post any more????