CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter and Trevin's 1st B-day







Easter Sunday was Trevin's big 1st birthday!  I can't believe my little guy is one.  It is so great!  As a birthday present to his mom, he slept through the night for the first time ever.  I can't think of a better present except for the jeans he asked my mother in law for which, he didn't get!  If you are wondering, Trevin asked his Grandma Mower for a pair of Seven jeans size 25, dojo cut.  We are still waiting Vickie don't you worry we know you will come through for us sooner or later.  Tyler and Talan were so excited to dye eggs and to go on an Easter Egg hunt.  I love having kids they make holidays so much fun.  Matt and I stayed up the night before getting everything just so.  We put together the Easter baskets, stuffed the eggs, got food prepared, and put together the sand box that Grandma Gould got the kids for their birthdays this year.  We were so excited to get the kids out in the sandbox with all their new sand toys.  We wake up and it is snowing!  There is no way we were going to play in the sand.  Yeah, all that lack of sleep for nothing.  That seems about right don't cha think?  Talan got his army four wheeler that he has been begging for.  Both Tyler and Talan have popped a few tires off the ground so far.  Its a good thing it has a kill switch on it.  I can already tell that kill switch is going to get its fair use.  Tyler is holding out for his dirt bike.  It has to be just perfect for him.  I swear there are days when I wonder how such a girlie girl like myself got 3 boys well, really 4.  I don't know if I would even recognize myself if I went back 10 years and saw myself through a window.  All this outdoor stuff, camping, 4 wheelers, Moab, I would probably laugh and say yeah right keep dreaming.  I guess all that matters is that my family is happy and whole.  A family that plays together stays together.

1 comments:

ellen said...

I can't believe he's one! I love the pictures of your cute boys!!