CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Make them work work make them work!





Every time I ask the kids to help with the dishes they fight over who will get to do them.  I figure I should enjoy this period of time and document it because it will be short lived.  I love having them help around the house it makes me feel like I am not totally messing them up!  Although, the other day Tyler asked me if he did chores how much I was going to pay him.  I think I need to work on the doing chores just because we all pitch in around here.

2 comments:

Ann said...

what great helpers!! i cannot believe how big and grown up tyler looks! hope you guys are doing well!!

The Larsens said...

Man, your boys are getting so big! It feels so odd that we haven't seen you in so long! I went to Target today and was wishing you lived near me so you could come walk around with me! Nothing beats a morning at Target with a diet coke, and popcorn!